Sweet muffins for Valentine’s Day are a simple dessert to prepare as well as very scenic given the presence of a heart inside.
Preparing a Valentine’s Day dessert at home may seem like too much of a challenge for those who do not feel really skilled in the kitchen. That’s why we have studied a simple recipe suitable for everyone: Valentine’s Day muffins. The preparation starts with a classic chocolate muffin base to which a red heart is added when cooked.
To find out how to decorate Valentine’s Day muffins, all you have to do is follow our recipe. Once you understand the secret, you will churn out one dessert after another. After all, you can’t miss a themed dessert for the most romantic evening of the year and if you prepare it with your own hands it’s even better! You were looking for a quick dessert, right? Here it is ready for you!
How to make Valentine’s Day muffin recipe
- First, beat the eggs with the sugar, then add the milk and melted butter and finally the sifted flour with baking powder.
- Take 1/4 of the dough and pour it into a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper so as to obtain a layer of half a centimeter.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes , take out of the oven and, once lukewarm, make some hearts with a heart-shaped pastry cutter about the size of an inch. If you don’t have a stencil, arm yourself with a little patience and cut out the hearts with a small knife.
- Add the melted chocolate to the remaining mixture and pour it into the muffin molds lined with the special cups, filling them 2/3 full.
- Insert a heart in the center by pressing lightly and do not worry if a piece of it comes out and cook at 180 ° C for 25 minutes.
- Your valentine heart muffins are ready to be served once cold.
Also take a look at our Valentine’s Day sweets , you will surely find some other creation that is right for you.
Chocolate muffins for Valentine’s Day can be stored under a cake bell for 2-3 days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Health5 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it