There is no Christmas without sweets and today we reveal how to prepare excellent gluten-free Christmas cookies even in the lactose-free variant.
If you think you have to give up Christmas recipes just because you are celiac, you are very wrong. We don’t like someone to feel discriminated against and that’s why we worked hard to prepare gluten-free Christmas cookies that are simple to make but really delicious . The choice is yours whether or not to decorate them with sugar glaze: they are so good that they will finish in an instant.
In fact, a simple and delicious recipe is just what it takes to inaugurate the holidays and our gluten-free shortcrust cookies are perfect in this sense. However, we could not call them Christmas without the addition of a massive dose of spices : cinnamon, ginger and vanilla will make these cookies a real Christmas dessert.
How to prepare the recipe for gluten-free Christmas cookies
- Combine all the powder ingredients required by the recipe in a bowl: rice flour, sugar, corn starch, cocoa, spices, cream of tartar and vanilla bean seeds.
- Then add the cold butter from the refrigerator simply cut into chunks and the honey and start kneading with your fingertips in order to obtain a crumbled mixture .
- Finally add the eggs and finish kneading. Once you have a dough, wrap it in cling film and let it rest for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
- Roll out the dough until it reaches half a centimeter thick . We advise you to place it between two sheets of parchment paper to prevent it from sticking.
- With the molds of your choice, make the biscuits and arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook at 180 ° C for 12 minutes .
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely before proceeding with the decoration.
- Mix the icing sugar, egg white and lemon juice and once you have a smooth glaze, transfer it to a pastry pen. If you want you can also color it with gel dye.
Have you seen how simple our gluten-free dessert recipes are? Also try our gluten-free Christmas log and you will not miss anything.
Gluten-free recipes: a variation for Christmas cookies
If you are looking for a way to make gluten and lactose free Christmas cookies then you can put in place a simple substitution. Opt for specific lactose-free butter or use vegetal margarine : in no time at all, our gluten and lactose-free Christmas cookies are ready to be enjoyed.
Store the gluten-free cookies in a tin box or pack them in small plastic bags to create delicious gourmet gifts. They will keep for over a week .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...