Christmas cookies with the Thermomix are the perfect recipe for those who are beginners but do not want to give up the pleasure of preparing a Christmas cake.
The Christmas lights, the decorated windows and the music that echoes in the shops are able to awaken the spirit of the holidays even in the most Grinch of you. It may therefore be that one day the desire to prepare some Christmas recipes assails you and the best way to start is precisely that of Christmas cookies with the Thermomix.
The idea of getting help from your trusted robot to prepare Christmas cookies with the Thermomix is the right way to face the challenge. You will have no excuses: the dough will be perfect , the glaze amazing and the result worthy of the best pastry shops. You can enjoy Christmas cookies with the Thermomix for breakfast or create beautiful bags to use as a gastronomic gift .
How to prepare the recipe for Christmas cookies with the Thermomix
- Combine the sugar , flour , chunky cold butter , egg and vanilla extract in the jug. Knead for 40 sec. speed 5.
- Remove the dough from the jug, form a loaf and wrap it in plastic wrap.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for an hour or in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once it is nice and firm, roll it out between two sheets of parchment paper until it is half a centimeter thick.
- Using the pastry rings with the Christmas shapes you prefer, make your cookies and place them as they are ready on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Also re-mix the leftovers of shortcrust pastry, rolling it out and obtaining as many biscuits as possible.
- Cook them at 180 ° C for 15 minutes, making sure they do not burn.
- Meanwhile, rinse the mug and prepare the glaze. Put the sugar and blend it for 20 sec. speed 10.
- Also add the egg white and lemon juice and finish mixing for 10 sec. speed 6.
- If you want to color the icing, divide it into many bowls and add a few drops of gel dye , little by little, until you get the desired shade of color.
- Then transfer the icing into parchment paper cones or into the appropriate pastry pen.
- Once the cookies are ready and cold, decorate them as desired.
- Let them air dry for a few hours before enjoying or storing them.
We love making desserts and when it comes to Christmas cookies we just can’t resist!
Christmas cookies can be stored in a tin box for over two weeks. You can therefore also prepare them in advance and give them to your friends and family.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison