Sweet cinnamon scent in our kitchens. It is the recipe for gluten-free cinnamon rolls.
Today we can make gluten-free cinnamon rolls that are super soft and perfect for the whole family. This typically Swedish dessert, originally called kanebulle , are nothing more than gluten-free cinnamon rolls (in this case), left to rise to become soft and delicious briochines.
They are part of those delicious gluten-free recipes of quick and easy desserts, to keep in mind when you want to prepare a delicious breakfast or snack, or even to amaze friends and relatives . In fact, cinnamon rolls, soft and fragrant swivels originally from Scandinavian countries, are so simple that it is also possible to involve the children of the house in their preparation.
Once cooked, they will not only have an irresistible scent but you will be tempted to photograph them for your social networks, because they are also delightful to look at.
Preparation of gluten-free cinnamon rolls
- First, dissolve the yeast in a little milk which has been slightly cooled.
- In a large bowl put all the powders, the flour and all the brown and vanilla sugar. Mix them to facilitate the mixing phase.
- Add the dissolved yeast, egg, 45 g of butter at room temperature to the powders and start working until you get a smooth and well blended dough . At this point, add the grated zest of an orange.
- Flour the work surface with gluten-free flour, and roll out the dough to give a rectangular shape about 1 and a half centimeters thick.
- Brush the dough with the remaining butter, melted for the filling. Sprinkle in the granulated sugar and cinnamon, taking care to sprinkle all the dough.
- Roll the dough, starting from the longest side of your rectangle.
- With a knife cut discs, about 2 centimeters thick .
- On a baking sheet place a non-stick paper, and lay the dough disks, taking care to leave them spaced from each other.
- Brush with milk and let them rise for 1 hour in a warm place , such as the oven with its internal light on.
- After the necessary time, brush the surface with a yolk and distribute the sugar tails.
- Cook the rolls in a preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, at 180 ° C , at medium height, and on a static setting.
- Remove from the oven when golden and well cooked, the cinnamon rolls are ready.
The recipe is identical to the classic version of cinnamon rolls , you just have to taste them!
If closed tightly in an airtight container, gluten-free cinnamon rolls can be stored for 2 days . Otherwise they can also be frozen for 1 month . Turn on the oven, and let them heat up, they will seem freshly made.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...