Sweet cinnamon scent in our kitchens. It is the recipe for gluten-free cinnamon rolls.
Today we can make gluten-free cinnamon rolls that are super soft and perfect for the whole family. This typically Swedish dessert, originally called kanebulle , are nothing more than gluten-free cinnamon rolls (in this case), left to rise to become soft and delicious briochines.
They are part of those delicious gluten-free recipes of quick and easy desserts, to keep in mind when you want to prepare a delicious breakfast or snack, or even to amaze friends and relatives . In fact, cinnamon rolls, soft and fragrant swivels originally from Scandinavian countries, are so simple that it is also possible to involve the children of the house in their preparation.
Once cooked, they will not only have an irresistible scent but you will be tempted to photograph them for your social networks, because they are also delightful to look at.
Preparation of gluten-free cinnamon rolls
- First, dissolve the yeast in a little milk which has been slightly cooled.
- In a large bowl put all the powders, the flour and all the brown and vanilla sugar. Mix them to facilitate the mixing phase.
- Add the dissolved yeast, egg, 45 g of butter at room temperature to the powders and start working until you get a smooth and well blended dough . At this point, add the grated zest of an orange.
- Flour the work surface with gluten-free flour, and roll out the dough to give a rectangular shape about 1 and a half centimeters thick.
- Brush the dough with the remaining butter, melted for the filling. Sprinkle in the granulated sugar and cinnamon, taking care to sprinkle all the dough.
- Roll the dough, starting from the longest side of your rectangle.
- With a knife cut discs, about 2 centimeters thick .
- On a baking sheet place a non-stick paper, and lay the dough disks, taking care to leave them spaced from each other.
- Brush with milk and let them rise for 1 hour in a warm place , such as the oven with its internal light on.
- After the necessary time, brush the surface with a yolk and distribute the sugar tails.
- Cook the rolls in a preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, at 180 ° C , at medium height, and on a static setting.
- Remove from the oven when golden and well cooked, the cinnamon rolls are ready.
The recipe is identical to the classic version of cinnamon rolls , you just have to taste them!
If closed tightly in an airtight container, gluten-free cinnamon rolls can be stored for 2 days . Otherwise they can also be frozen for 1 month . Turn on the oven, and let them heat up, they will seem freshly made.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...