On special occasions, conchiglioni stuffed with ricotta and spinach are an excellent idea as a very tasty first course.
The preparation of the conchiglioni stuffed with ricotta and spinach au gratin in the oven is simple to prepare , just follow all the steps carefully. In this case we will also show you how to prepare the bechamel, but for the sauce you can also use other sauces, such as tomato sauce. So let’s see how to make the baked stuffed conchiglioni recipe with ricotta and spinach.
Preparation of the recipe for conchiglioni stuffed with ricotta and spinach
- First, prepare the béchamel . In a saucepan, heat the milk and in a saucepan melt 50 g of butter. Also add the flour and mix quickly.
- Remove from the heat and pour in the hot milk, stirring constantly. Return the saucepan to the heat, add a pinch of nutmeg and salt and stir until the sauce has thickened. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Clean and wash the spinach and cook them in a pan with a knob of butter and a pinch of salt. Let them dry completely, it will take about 15 minutes.
- Chop them and pour them into a bowl together with the ricotta, eggs, nutmeg and parmesan. Mix well until you get a creamy mixture.
- Cook the conchiglioni in abundant salted water for 5 minutes , they must be very al dente. Drain them and arrange them on an ovenproof dish.
- Add the filling in a pastry bag or, alternatively, help yourself with a spoon and fill your conchiglioni one by one.
- Cover the conchiglioni with abundant béchamel and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and remaining chunks of butter. Bake in a static oven for 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
If you want to prepare ricotta and spinach conchiglioni without bechamel, you can cook them with simple tomato sauce or meat sauce. It is also possible to prepare in ricotta and spinach conchiglioni with sauce, by adding this sauce to the bechamel.
This delicious single dish is excellent to enjoy fresh from the oven, but if it is left over, you can keep it in the fridge for 2 or 3 days in an airtight container and reheat them if necessary.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...