Broccoli cream with prawns: a natural first course rich in healthy and genuine ingredients. Perfect for cold winter evenings!
The soups are undoubtedly synonymous with comfort food and even the broccoli soup with prawns is a perfect dish to prepare for dinner , especially on cold winter evenings. The preparation of this dish is really simple, the broccoli and potatoes are cooked and then blended to obtain a cream. Everything is enriched with shrimp quickly sautéed in a pan. Here is the recipe!
Preparation of the soup of broccoli and potatoes with prawns
- To prepare the broccoli and shrimp cream, start by peeling the potatoes then cut them into cubes.
- In a large pot, sauté the garlic with a drizzle of oil and the anchovy fillet then add the diced potatoes, cook for a few minutes then cover with water and cook for 15 minutes from boiling.
- After the cooking time of the potatoes, divide the broccoli tops and add them to the potatoes, season with salt and continue cooking until the broccoli tops are nice and tender.
- Meanwhile, brown the shrimp tails in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt.
- Cook for 2 minutes, just long enough for them to become beautiful pink.
- Once the broccoli is cooked, blend the vegetables to obtain a homogeneous cream .
- Pour the cream into the bowls, decorated with the shrimp tails cooked in a pan and a sprinkling of pepper.
- Serve the broccoli and shrimp cream immediately. Enjoy your meal!
If you want to make another first course with this vegetable, then we absolutely recommend spaghetti with broccoli pesto !
This cream can be kept for about 2 days in the refrigerator, in a special food container with lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...