The red lentil soup is a warm and inviting dish, with which you will bring taste and health to your table.
The cream of lentils is a dish rich in flavors and ingredients that bring many benefits to our body, perfect for any occasion and quick to prepare. For this dish we will use canned lentils, which we are going to combine with tomatoes and carrots.
Be careful not to serve this lentil cream too hot , as it must be enjoyed with tranquility with a full spoon. And if you want, accompany it with excellent baked croutons! Let’s start the preparation right away.
How to make canned lentil soup
- To begin, wash the tomatoes and cut them into pieces of about 1.5 centimeters.
- Peel the carrot and onion, and also divide these into chunks.
- Finally, peel the garlic clove, cut it in half and remove the internal green sprout.
- Put a pot with a little water on the fire, always keep it hot so you can use it when needed.
- Take another pot, pour in the oil and the two half cloves of garlic. Place it over medium heat and sauté for a minute.
- Add the three vegetables cut into chunks, turn and brown for five minutes.
- At this point, add the lentils and only the washed parsley leaves, but leave them whole . At the same time, add three ladles of hot water . Adjust the flame so as to have a slight simmer . You have to cook the lentils for about thirty minutes, turning every now and then, and when the water is absorbed, add more. Lentils must always be very moist, and to be sure of cooking, taste them every now and then.
- When there are five minutes left, add the saffron sachet and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and with an immersion blender make a creamy lentils and vegetables. Blend well, until the mixture is smooth and of the desired density. If too thick, add a few tablespoons of hot water.
- Let it cool for at least five minutes. Pour into bowls and garnish with a drizzle of raw oil and a sprinkle of pepper. Enjoy your meal!
Thermomix lentil cream
- Wash all the vegetables for the sauté, put them in the jug and chop for 30 sec. at vel. 8.
- Add the oil and cook everything at speed. 1, 100 ° C, for two / three minutes.
- At this point, drain the lentils from their preservation liquid, add the chopped tomatoes, the water and cook for half an hour at 90 ° C.
- During preparation, also add the spices , salt, pepper and saffron when there are about 5 minutes to go.
- Serve with a drizzle of raw oil, and enjoy your meal!
If you like this product you can’t miss our other recipes with lentils !
This first course can be kept for a maximum of 1 day in the refrigerator, in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...