For the 4-cheese pasta, only quality ingredients are chosen such as gorgonzola, gruyere, taleggio and parmesan. Here’s how to prepare it.
Famous all over the world and loved by the greatest gourmets, pasta with 4 cheeses is truly unsurpassed. The recipe is very simple and makes a first course full of flavors creamy . Just like the pizza with the same name, this pasta is also seasoned with four of the most popular cheeses: gorgonzola , gruyere , taleggio and parmesan . The perfect match with this white sauce is with penne , but you can use any type of pasta. The dish is so versatile that it can also be cooked in the oven or made with the Thermomix .
Preparation of the recipe for pasta with 4 cheeses
- Fill a saucepan with water, move it to the heat and add salt. When it boils, immerse the penne rigate .
- While it cooks, grate the Gruyere cheese, using a large mesh grater. Collect it in a small bowl.
- Cut the taleggio and gorgonzola into cubes.
- Take a saucepan and pour the milk inside, then heat it over low heat for a few seconds.
- Add the three cheeses and the grated Parmesan , in the meantime stir to melt. When everything is homogeneous, you can switch off.
- Once the pasta has been cooked, drain it and dip it in the cream with cheeses.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix, then let it rest for a few minutes. Once done, distribute on plates.
To give an even more rustic flavor to this dish, you can finish cooking the 4 cheese pasta in the oven . After having cooked the penne in a saucepan and heated the cream of cheese in the saucepan, grease the bottom of a baking dish with oil and butter. Put the cooked pasta inside, cover it with the white cream and mix. Bake in a preheated static oven at 200 ° C for 10-15 minutes .
How to make 4 cheese pasta with Thermomix
- Fill a saucepan with water and add salt. Turn on the flame and cook. When it comes to a boil, you can immerse the feathers .
- Meanwhile, cut the Parmesan into pieces and place them in the mixing bowl of the food processor. Grate for 10 seconds on speed 8 .
- Cut the taleggio , gruyere and gorgonzola into pieces and put in the Thermomix. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 6 .
- Add the milk and heat at 80 ° C for 6 minutes on speed 2 .
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and dip it in this fairly thick cream. Stir for 10 seconds on speed 2 .
- Spread on plates and serve hot.
The 4 cheese penne recipe is also versatile, because you can change the cheeses to your liking, replacing them with the ones you prefer. In any case, storage is not recommended , because this first course should be eaten hot.
After trying this preparation, we advise you to switch to the classic taste of tonnarelli cacio e pepe .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...