The ham and cheese crepes are easy to make and to bake in the oven. Here is the recipe that is mouth-watering.
Tired of the usual baked pasta? From today, there is a new delight that can enrich your lunches or dinners, on any special occasion. We are talking about crespelle with ham, a first course as tasty as it is versatile and which must be baked in the oven . We recommend the version in which this salami is accompanied by stringy cheese , according to your tastes, however, you can change the ingredients of the filling. What cannot be missing is a creamy béchamel , to be made comfortably at home and which binds together all the flavors contained.
Hand to the kitchen utensils and let’s get started!
Preparation of the recipe for the ham and cheese crepes
- To start, sift and pour 80 g of flour into a bowl. Add 170 ml of milk, a little at a time, and in the meantime mix with a hand whisk.
- When creating a fluid batter, add 1 egg, 15 g of butter ( previously melted ) and a pinch of salt. Stir to obtain a lump-free mixture. Once done, let it rest for 30 minutes in the fridge, covering the container with cling film.
- Meanwhile, prepare the béchamel . Melt 100 g of butter in a saucepan, then pour in 100 g of flour and stir constantly.
- Separately, heat 1 liter of milk and then add it (thinly) to the other mixture. In flavorful, to taste, with salt and nutmeg and continue cooking until everything becomes creamy and thick, taking on the right consistency. Put it aside momentarily to let it cool down.
- Take the batter from the fridge to make the ham crepes. Grease the bottom of a non-stick pan with a knob of butter and remove the excess fat with a sheet of kitchen paper.
- With a ladle, take a certain amount of dough at a time and pour it into the center of the pan. Use a dough spreader to spread it circularly, all over the bottom.
- When the underside appears cooked, turn the crepe over and cook the other side as well. Proceed like this, until the dough runs out. As they are cooked, stack them on a plate.
- Take a baking dish and cover the bottom with a little béchamel.
- Switch to the filling . Spread one crepe at a time on a cutting board. Spread a little béchamel on one half of the dough. Spread over some cheese ( diced ) and a slice of ham. Fold the other half of dough over this one ( obtaining a crescent ) and, then, fold again in half, until you obtain a sort of triangle. Stuff all the crepes in this way, placing them in the pan (without putting them too much one on top of the other).
- When you have finished, cover them with another thin layer of béchamel and sprinkle with flaked Grana Padano (or you can do it after cooking).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes . Let it cool and serve.
If you are preparing the batter for the ham and bechamel crepes with cheese, but you cannot use it right away, you can keep it in the fridge for up to 12 hours . Once cooked and stuffed, keep the leftover crepes covered and in the fridge for 2 days .
After trying this recipe, you can’t miss the vegan crepes with mushrooms and vegetable béchamel .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...