The puff pastry and shrimp pretzels is a quick and easy recipe to prepare excellent savory finger foods for your aperitifs.
Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe to prepare a prawn-based appetizer? Puff pastry and shrimp pretzels are the right recipe for a different aperitif or as an appetizer for a fish-based lunch or dinner. If you want to make your briochine even tastier, you can wrap the shrimp first in thin slices of bacon and then in puff pastry. Perfect served hot , warm and cold, here are all the steps to prepare these pretzels for an aperitif.
Preparation of the recipe for pretzels with shrimp puff pastry
- To prepare the puff pastry and shrimp pretzels, start by unrolling the puff pastry and with the help of a wheel cut the dough to obtain 16 wedges .
- Clean the prawns, remove the carapace and the black intestine, then rinse and dry them with kitchen paper.
- Place each shrimp tail on a triangle of puff pastry, salt and roll up to form the 16 briochines .
- Brush the puff pastry with beaten egg then sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds according to your taste.
- Transfer the shrimp wrapped in puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for 12/15 minutes .
- When cooked, remove the homemade pretzels from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
Alternatively, we recommend that you try the sausage pretzels .
These pretzels, being made from fish, can be kept for about 1 day in the refrigerator in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Some nice and quick ideas for the easiest and most beautiful 18 year old hairstyles to wear. Coming of age...
Tiramisu without mascarpone: if you haven’t tasted it yet, you are in time to fix it
The recipe for tiramisu without mascarpone is an alternative to the more classic spoon dessert, here's how to prepare it!...
Shorts know no age and can be worn without worries even at 50
Like love, shorts have no age and are worn even at 50, focusing on the right models. Who said that...
Tasty pumpkin and speck pasta: the first dish of autumn
Do you want delicious first courses? Pasta with pumpkin and speck is the one for you! Here's how to prepare...
Sarcopenia, what it is: symptoms and treatment of the disease
What is sarcopenia? Pathology involving the muscular system, involves a gradual loss of autonomy: symptoms and causes. Sarcopenia is a...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Fashion1 week ago
Ode to the maxi dress of summer 2022, a mix and match of elegance and comfort
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?