The puff pastry and shrimp pretzels is a quick and easy recipe to prepare excellent savory finger foods for your aperitifs.
Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe to prepare a prawn-based appetizer? Puff pastry and shrimp pretzels are the right recipe for a different aperitif or as an appetizer for a fish-based lunch or dinner. If you want to make your briochine even tastier, you can wrap the shrimp first in thin slices of bacon and then in puff pastry. Perfect served hot , warm and cold, here are all the steps to prepare these pretzels for an aperitif.
Preparation of the recipe for pretzels with shrimp puff pastry
- To prepare the puff pastry and shrimp pretzels, start by unrolling the puff pastry and with the help of a wheel cut the dough to obtain 16 wedges .
- Clean the prawns, remove the carapace and the black intestine, then rinse and dry them with kitchen paper.
- Place each shrimp tail on a triangle of puff pastry, salt and roll up to form the 16 briochines .
- Brush the puff pastry with beaten egg then sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds according to your taste.
- Transfer the shrimp wrapped in puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for 12/15 minutes .
- When cooked, remove the homemade pretzels from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
Alternatively, we recommend that you try the sausage pretzels .
These pretzels, being made from fish, can be kept for about 1 day in the refrigerator in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.