A dish for vegans, but not only: crunchy tofu cubes with sesame and curry with boiled green beans.
Crispy tofu cubes with sesame and curry with boiled green beans are a tasty alternative to… Milanese cutlets. In a certain sense it is true, because it is tofu – which has always been known and appreciated as “the meat of vegetarians” – breaded and fried. And you know, frying makes anything delicious!
To lighten the taste of frying, we thought of accompanying these cubes of tofu with a nice salad of boiled green beans.
Preparation of crispy tofu with boiled green beans
- To prepare your cubes of crispy tofu with sesame and curry with boiled green beans, start boiling the green beans in salted water, after having trimmed the ends.
- Let them boil for about 20 minutes, so that they are neither too firm nor too soft.
- Drain and let them cool.
- Prepare, in a small bowl, a mixture of flour (which can be of any type, depending on your taste) and a little curry. Separately, place the sesame seeds in a saucer.
- Cut the natural tofu into cubes and pass them all in the sesame seeds and then in the flour.
- Heat sunflower oil, or extra virgin olive oil if you prefer, in a pan, and then fry the breaded cubes.
- Drain them on absorbent paper, so that the excess oil is eliminated, and then serve them with the green beans.
Serve your cubes of crispy sesame and curry tofu with boiled green beans and, if you like this food, also try our recipes with tofu .
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
These fried cubes should be consumed at the moment , as soon as they are ready and hot. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison