A fantastic appetizer to enrich the Easter table with taste and color: phyllo pastry croissants with leeks and courgettes.
The phyllo dough croissants with leeks and courgettes bring a little spring to the table, with their cheerful appearance and their shape reminiscent of the cornucopias of abundance, and the filling of seasonal vegetables .
Contrary to what one might think, phyllo dough is not that difficult to make, and you just need to arm yourself with the right ingredients and a little patience to obtain thin sheets, at the limit of transparency.
Preparation of croissants with leeks and courgettes
- To prepare your phyllo dough croissants with leeks and zucchini, first start with the phyllo dough , following the procedure in the link, or use a roll of dough that can be found in all the best supermarkets.
- Peel the courgettes and cut them into small pieces .
- Remove the green end, outer layer and ends of the leek, then slice it thinly.
- Pour a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a pan, brown the leek and then pour the diced zucchini, adding salt and seasoning with pepper or turmeric .
- Let the courgettes soften.
- Cut the half scamorza cheese into cubes, or alternatively a mozzarella, and incorporate it into the cooked and now lukewarm vegetables.
- Stuff each sheet of phyllo dough, close it in a croissant or bundle and then place each croissant on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Cook at 180 ° C for about 20-25 minutes .
- Serve your phyllo pastry croissants with leeks and zucchini as a delicious appetizer on the best occasions.
This preparation can be kept for about 2 days in the refrigerator, in a special food container. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Some nice and quick ideas for the easiest and most beautiful 18 year old hairstyles to wear. Coming of age...
Tiramisu without mascarpone: if you haven’t tasted it yet, you are in time to fix it
The recipe for tiramisu without mascarpone is an alternative to the more classic spoon dessert, here's how to prepare it!...
Shorts know no age and can be worn without worries even at 50
Like love, shorts have no age and are worn even at 50, focusing on the right models. Who said that...
Tasty pumpkin and speck pasta: the first dish of autumn
Do you want delicious first courses? Pasta with pumpkin and speck is the one for you! Here's how to prepare...
Sarcopenia, what it is: symptoms and treatment of the disease
What is sarcopenia? Pathology involving the muscular system, involves a gradual loss of autonomy: symptoms and causes. Sarcopenia is a...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Fashion1 week ago
Ode to the maxi dress of summer 2022, a mix and match of elegance and comfort
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?