Suitable for an aperitif or an appetizer for lunch, we prepare crostini with salmon and Philadelphia, as easy and tasty as few.
Would you like some suggestions to offer a delicious aperitif or an appetizer to start lunch in the best possible way? We suggest the preparation of crostini with salmon. There are many versions in which you can present this delicious dish. What we are showing you is a light recipe, which includes a layer of good spreadable cheese spread on a lightly toasted bread base . For this velvety layer, we chose Philadelphia to be flavored with chives . On top of it, then, place a slice of smoked salmon and some courgette discs (or cucumbers) and that’s it.
Preparation of the recipe for croutons with salmon
- Start by cutting the baguette into slices that are not too thick.
- Heat a non-stick pan and toasted slices on it, on both sides.
- In a bowl, pour the Philadelphia .
- Wash under running water and chop the chives . Pour it over the spreadable cheese and mix.
- Take the smoked salmon and cut it into very thin slices.
- Wash the courgette and dab it with a cloth to dry it. Then, cut it into slices .
- Recover one toasted crouton at a time and spread over a generous layer of cream, obtained with Philadelphia.
- Place a slice of salmon on top of it (if you prefer you can roll it up) and, next to it, place two slices of courgette.
- Proceed in this way for each crouton and, as you do, place them on a serving plate.
- Flavor to your liking or season with oil and serve.
With these croutons with salmon and flavored Philadelphia you will make a great impression . You can also keep them in an airtight container for up to 1 day , in the fridge .
If you have particular intolerances, you can try the salmon croutons with quinoa and gluten-free bread .
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison