Light but greedy (thanks to frying), the recipe for vegan cauliflower meatballs is at your fingertips.
Meatballs, whether they are made with meat, fish or vegetables, are always a delicious dish that is difficult to resist. The one we propose today, that is the vegan cauliflower meatballs, can be considered a vegan and very light second course, but also a delicious appetizer to be served before a lunch or dinner in the company of friends and relatives. This is one of the easiest vegan recipes to make even for those who do not follow this type of diet , since they are simple vegan croquettes that everyone really likes. If you want to make them lighter, you can bake vegan cauliflower meatballs in the oven.
Let’s see, then, how to prepare them step by step.
Preparation of vegan cauliflower meatballs
- The first thing to do is to cook the vegetable in question. Wash the cabbage thoroughly and remove the outer leaves. Cut them into florets and boil in abundant salted water for 10 minutes .
- Finely chop the onion and brown in a pan with a drizzle of oil for a few minutes. Then add the previously boiled cabbage florets and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Insert the stale bread into a mixer to chop it coarsely .
- Then put it in a bowl with the chopped parsley, the vegan parmesan and the breadcrumbs. Start mixing and finally add the sautéed cabbage and a pinch of salt.
- Work the mixture until you get a fairly compact dough .
- Form the meatballs and arrange them on a plate.
- Heat the seed oil and, in the meantime, pass the meatballs in the breadcrumbs to make them more crunchy.
- When the oil is hot, add the meatballs and cook until golden brown .
- Drain them on absorbent paper and serve still hot.
Alternatively, you can bake your vegan egg-free cauliflower meatballs in the oven at 200 ° C for 20 minutes .
Your dish is ready, and if you want a variation on the recipe you can also try our seitan meatballs .
Vegan cauliflower meatballs with the Thermomix
Alternatively, you can also prepare your own vegan cauliflower meatball dough with the help of the Thermomix.
- Chop the stale bread for 15 seconds on speed 7 and set aside.
- Place the onion in the mixing bowl and chop for 10 seconds at speed 10.
- Add the oil and sauté at 100 ° C on speed 1.
- Add the cauliflower to the mixing bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Season with salt and cook for 3 minutes at 100 ° C on speed 1.
- Remove from the jug and pour it into a bowl where you will also add all the other ingredients to form the meatballs.
Vegan cauliflower patties can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Pasta with eggplant and provolone: we prepare an easy and tasty first course
Pasta with eggplant and provolone is perfect for those looking for delicious pasta recipes to be prepared with vegetables. Here's...
Homemade nougat of the dead: as good as that of pastry
Perfect as a gift but also excellent as a meal, nougat of the dead is a typical Neapolitan dessert from...
Comfy and vintage on the beach: the revenge of the high-waisted bikini
The nostalgia effect can also be felt on the beach, with the return of high-waisted bikinis that slender and pamper...
Delicious recipe of Philadelphia pasta and tuna: it is a real ace in the hole
Philadelphia and tuna pasta is a quick and easy to prepare first course. Here are the secrets of this delicious...
Properties of green clay: here are the most important
Not everyone knows the many properties of green clay. Here are the most important and really worth knowing. The properties...
Recipes7 days ago
Zucchini and stracchino pasta, the first creamy and tasty
Beauty1 week ago
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Beauty1 week ago
Loose hair hairstyles, the key word? Leave the foliage free
Fashion1 week ago
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer