Daikon in salad with carrots is a very fresh and immediate natural cooking dish to make.
A fresh, appetizing and expertly seasoned side dish to bring to the table the Chinese radish, rich in mineral salts and very fresh: daikon in salad with carrots. I don’t know if you have ever tried this quick and easy dish, perhaps to accompany to degrease a second course of pork (such as ribs), or a juicy fried chicken . We assure you that it will take no more than 7 minutes to make it and even less to finish the bowl!
Let’s go to the kitchen and get the vegetables out!
Preparation daikon in salad with carrots
- Clean the daikon and carrots with a vegetable brush, remove the ends and cut the vegetables very finely with a sharp knife or with a mandolin that makes the noodles-like cut.
- Clean the spring onion and cut into fine slices, using the green part as well .
- Put the chopped carrots and daikon in a bowl with ice water or water and ice to give the vegetables extra crunchiness.
- In a serving bowl, prepare a dressing with apple cider vinegar, salt, extra virgin olive oil and cayenne pepper, stir well.
- Strain the vegetables and dip them in this dressing, adding the finely chopped spring onion and sesame seeds.
- You can bring your plate with the salad bowl to the table, or you can decide to divide the salad into 4 plates. Do not forget to bring the Cayenne pepper to the table, to enable guests to decide how and whether to distribute more wonderful pepper in their portion of salad already seasoned with apple cider vinegar , possibly organic and unpasteurized.
If you like daikon you can also make a daikon and beetroot salad !
This quick and easy side dish should be consumed on the spot , being seasoned. We do not recommend storage and even freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!