Dessert without cooking and gluten-free: dates stuffed with ricotta and almonds
Delicious, spicy, crunchy and also soft, dates stuffed with ricotta and almonds are a raw sweet to eat with your hands in a single bite and are good for you. An easy-to-make dessert or sweet snack, with an interesting visual impact and with a fabulous flavor: these finger food treats of dates filled with ricotta and almonds are also good for health, being free of added sugars and refined.
To prepare them you won’t need more than 10 minutes , the real challenge will be being able to bring them to the table and not enjoy them all before serving them!
Preparation of dates stuffed with ricotta and almonds
- Take the whole almonds – with the skin on – and cut them coarsely with a good knife.
- Then start putting the fresh ricotta in a bowl large enough to allow you to work it comfortably in this way: add the chopped almonds, squeeze half a lemon and add only a tablespoon of juice, add the cinnamon and then start working the seasoned ricotta. with a fork, until a smooth sauce is made where the dried fruit and the rest are well incorporated.
- Put the covered bowl in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, take the 16 dates , cut them in half and extract all the stones.
- Take the ricotta out of the fridge, stir it again and then start filling the dates , and proceed like this until you have completed the filling of all the dates.
- Take a large serving dish, distribute the dates over it and bring these delicious and elegant sweets to the table: you will make a great impression!
It would be better to enjoy these very easy finger foods at the moment, or in any case a few hours after preparation. However, they can last about 1 day in the refrigerator, well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...