Dessert without cooking and gluten-free: dates stuffed with ricotta and almonds
Delicious, spicy, crunchy and also soft, dates stuffed with ricotta and almonds are a raw sweet to eat with your hands in a single bite and are good for you. An easy-to-make dessert or sweet snack, with an interesting visual impact and with a fabulous flavor: these finger food treats of dates filled with ricotta and almonds are also good for health, being free of added sugars and refined.
To prepare them you won’t need more than 10 minutes , the real challenge will be being able to bring them to the table and not enjoy them all before serving them!
Preparation of dates stuffed with ricotta and almonds
- Take the whole almonds – with the skin on – and cut them coarsely with a good knife.
- Then start putting the fresh ricotta in a bowl large enough to allow you to work it comfortably in this way: add the chopped almonds, squeeze half a lemon and add only a tablespoon of juice, add the cinnamon and then start working the seasoned ricotta. with a fork, until a smooth sauce is made where the dried fruit and the rest are well incorporated.
- Put the covered bowl in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, take the 16 dates , cut them in half and extract all the stones.
- Take the ricotta out of the fridge, stir it again and then start filling the dates , and proceed like this until you have completed the filling of all the dates.
- Take a large serving dish, distribute the dates over it and bring these delicious and elegant sweets to the table: you will make a great impression!
It would be better to enjoy these very easy finger foods at the moment, or in any case a few hours after preparation. However, they can last about 1 day in the refrigerator, well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...