Quick and easy, here’s how to prepare the mushroom sauce recipe (with and without Thermomix): perfect for seasoning fresh pasta.
With the arrival of autumn it is impossible to resist the temptation to prepare some recipes with mushrooms. So here’s an idea to prepare mushroom sauce, perfect for seasoning all first courses but really amazing with fresh pasta .
The recipe for the mushroom sauce is quite simple : just prepare a light carrot and celery-based sauté , add the mushrooms of the variety you prefer, the tomato sauce and cook. If you are looking for a more refined condiment , I suggest you prepare the porcini mushroom sauce: you will make a great impression!
How to make porcini sauce
- To prepare the porcini mushroom sauce, start by peeling the carrot and chopping it finely together with the garlic and celery . You have to get a beat when as fine as possible.
- Brown it in a pan with the oil for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean the porcini mushrooms . Remove the end of the stem and clean the head with a damp cloth to remove the earth residues.
- Then cut them into not too large cubes and add them to the pan, browning them for a couple of minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper then add the tomato sauce . Cook for about ten minutes until the mushrooms are tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Complete with a sprinkling of parsley and use to season your favorite pasta shape.
How to make mushroom sauce with the Thermomix
- Cut the celery and carrot into rather coarse chunks (after peeling).
- Put them in the Thermomix together with the garlic and chop for 3 sec. speed 5.
- With the spatula group the ingredients on the bottom, add the oil and brown for 3 minutes at 100 ° C speed. soft counterclockwise .
- Then add the mushrooms after having cleaned them of any earth residues and cut them into pieces of about a couple of centimeters. Cook 4 min at 100 ° C speed. soft counterclockwise.
- Finally add the tomato pulp , season with salt and pepper and cook for 20 min. 100 ° C soft speed anticlockwise .
- Complete the sauce with a sprinkling of parsley .
Sauce with dried mushrooms: the recipe suitable for the whole year
We cannot always have the mushroom sauce with fresh porcini, except during the autumn period. However, this dressing sauce is really delicious and we have found the solution to enjoy it all year round. All you have to do is use the dried mushrooms, and that’s it.
Take the mushrooms and soak them for about 10-15 minutes in lukewarm water , while preparing the sauté in a pan with a drizzle of oil. Then add the porcini mushrooms and let them brown by adding, if necessary, a little of the water you used to revive them (so the forest aroma will be even more intense). Finally, season with salt and pepper, add the tomato sauce and cook until the sauce has hardened. Finish with the parsley and use your dried porcini mushroom sauce as a condiment in pasta or with lean ravioli .
We know, it is very good in both preparations. Try the other quick sauces too !
This sauce, made with both fresh and dried mushrooms, can be kept for a maximum of 2-3 days in the refrigerator in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!