The Nutella roll with the Thermomix is the perfect dessert for all occasions. Who can resist the goodness of the classic hazelnut cream?
If you are looking for a quick dessert ready in less than 30 minutes you are in the right place. The Nutella roll with the Thermomix enters this delicious category by right, making it available for the most diverse occasions. From the birthday party of the little ones to dinner with friends, there is no time when your sweet roll with the Thermomix won’t get you out of trouble.
The beauty of preparing desserts with the Thermomix in fact lies in the possibility of being able to count on quick recipes which, however, have nothing to envy to the more classic preparations. The Nutella swivel with the Thermomix is certainly no exception and that is why, after trying it, we decided to share the recipe with you.
How to prepare the Nutella roll recipe with the Thermomix
- Put the sugar in the jug and blend for 10 sec. speed Turbo.
- Add the whole eggs and the yolk and mix 30 sec. speed 4.
- Finally, add the flour , preferably sifted, with the baking powder and salt and finish kneading for 3 min. speed 3.
- Now that the dough is ready, line the dripping pan with parchment paper and pour it, forming a layer of uniform thickness.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 8 minutes , until the surface is golden.
- Remove from the oven and immediately cover with plastic wrap so that it stays soft.
- Once cold, spread the Nutella (or another cream of your taste).
- Roll it around the longer side, wrap it in parchment paper and let it rest for at least an hour in the refrigerator before cutting.
- Serve with a sprinkling of powdered sugar or as we did with coconut flakes.
If you don’t have the Thermomix but you don’t want to give up this delicacy, prepare the classic Nutella roll : the preparation is not that difficult.
The roll with the Thermomix can be kept out of the refrigerator for 2-3 days under a cake bell.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe