Delicious sheets of phyllo pastry with apples
Preparing the phyllo pastry sheets with apples is really simple, plus you will amaze your guests with this delicious dessert!
The phyllo pastry sheets with apples are a unique and delicious dessert . A classic of our cuisine, which lends itself well to be served on any occasion. To conclude a meal in harmony or to enjoy a delicious snack in the company of friends. Let’s see how to use the phyllo dough to make apple dumplings!
How to prepare the phyllo dough bundles with apples
- To prepare the apple dumplings starting from the base, take the sheet of phyllo dough and unroll it in a pan, leaving the parchment paper underneath. Cut it into rectangular shapes .
- Switch to the apples, peel and cut them into cubes, melt the knob of butter in a saucepan, then add the apples and cook for a few minutes . If they stick to the bottom, add half a glass of water. After a few minutes remove them from the heat and put them in a bowl, add the pine nuts, sugar, a teaspoon of cinnamon and the peach jam . Mix everything well.
- Take your phyllo dough sheets and stuff them with the sauce you just prepared.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes . When they are golden and cooked, remove them, let them cool and sprinkle them with icing sugar.
- Serve and serve the apple dumplings. Your guests will be surprised.
These baskets of apples can be stored out of the fridge, in a cool and dry place, for up to 2 days. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce