Preparing the phyllo pastry sheets with apples is really simple, plus you will amaze your guests with this delicious dessert!
The phyllo pastry sheets with apples are a unique and delicious dessert . A classic of our cuisine, which lends itself well to be served on any occasion. To conclude a meal in harmony or to enjoy a delicious snack in the company of friends. Let’s see how to use the phyllo dough to make apple dumplings!
How to prepare the phyllo dough bundles with apples
- To prepare the apple dumplings starting from the base, take the sheet of phyllo dough and unroll it in a pan, leaving the parchment paper underneath. Cut it into rectangular shapes .
- Switch to the apples, peel and cut them into cubes, melt the knob of butter in a saucepan, then add the apples and cook for a few minutes . If they stick to the bottom, add half a glass of water. After a few minutes remove them from the heat and put them in a bowl, add the pine nuts, sugar, a teaspoon of cinnamon and the peach jam . Mix everything well.
- Take your phyllo dough sheets and stuff them with the sauce you just prepared.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes . When they are golden and cooked, remove them, let them cool and sprinkle them with icing sugar.
- Serve and serve the apple dumplings. Your guests will be surprised.
These baskets of apples can be stored out of the fridge, in a cool and dry place, for up to 2 days. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.