The vegan savory pie with red cabbage is a colorful and easy to prepare pie, perfect to serve as a tasty appetizer or to be enjoyed as a single dish.
Do you want a vegan recipe, quick and easy, but also tasty and original? Here it is! Today we are preparing a vegan savory pie with red cabbage, made with a base of rye flour and spelled flour, which will give a further touch of originality to this fantastic recipe. For today’s recipe we will use vegetable cream and also insert a boiled potato in the filling, which will soften the flavor of this dish. Try it in the company of friends or family, this savory pie with vegetables will please everyone from the first bite!
Preparation of the red cabbage eggless savory pie
- First of all, let’s take care of the base. Take the rye flour and mix it well with the spelled flour in a bowl, mixing the two powders well.
- Once done, add a pinch of salt and sugar and a drizzle of oil, then begin to incorporate the water into the mixture until it is homogeneous.
- Knead with your hands and make a ball, finally wrap it in a sheet of transparent paper and let it rest in the fridge for at least 45 minutes.
- Now let’s move on to the stuffing: blanch the red cabbage and the potato in boiling salted water for about 15 minutes, and once done, remove the skin from the potato.
- In a bowl, mix the vegetables reduced to very small pieces with the vegetable cream, salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
- Take the dough and place it in a pan lined with baking paper.
- Prick the bottom with a fork and fill it with all the filling, then bake the cake in the oven for at least 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Once ready, let it cool before serving. Enjoy your meal !
And if you liked this recipe and want to discover other special and natural cakes, how about trying our delicious vegan savory pie with turnip greens ?
This savory pie can be kept for about 2-3 days in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!