The 5 day detox diet is perfect for detoxifying and getting back in shape in less than a week. Here are some examples of menus to try.
At certain times of the year, particularly during the summer or Christmas holidays, it’s easy to let go. To get back in shape and purify the body put to the test by junk food, but also by drugs, alcohol and coffee, it may be useful to follow a detox diet.
The detox diet is not used to lose weight , but to deflate and purify, so it is not very restrictive and there are no big risks in following it. Obviously, especially if you have health problems, we strongly recommend that you consult a doctor or nutritionist for a precise diet plan. In any case, we offer you a simple example of a menu for a detox diet in 5 days , which you can modify according to your needs.
Detox diet in 5 days: the menu
– Breakfast : a glass of warm water with a splash of lemon juice, a low-fat yogurt and two wholemeal rusks with sugar-free jam.
– Lunch : salad of raw mixed vegetables, with steamed potatoes and natural tuna, all seasoned with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
– Dinner : steamed plaice fillet with a side of grilled vegetables.
– Breakfast : a glass of warm water with lemon juice, a low-fat yogurt with whole grain oatmeal and an apple.
– Lunch : brown rice with tomato and a steamed cod fillet with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
– Dinner : mixed vegetable soup.
– Breakfast : water and lemon juice, a light yogurt and a bowl of fruit salad.
– Lunch : vegetable soup with brown rice cakes.
– Dinner : mixed salad with diced light cheese and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
– Breakfast : water with lemon juice, light yogurt and whole oat porridge.
– Lunch : brown rice with tomato and two slices of light cheese.
– Dinner : legume soup.
– Breakfast : water and lemon juice, light yogurt with whole grains and an apple.
– Lunch : minestrone with potatoes.
– Dinner : a steamed salmon fillet with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and grilled vegetables.
As a snack between meals, you can eat a handful of almonds, walnuts or pumpkin seeds, or a seasonal fruit.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/colore-delizioso-dieta-conoscitore-1869132/