What are the best anti-cellulite and water retention foods? Let’s find out all about the diet to eliminate cellulite.
Today we talk about anti-cellulite foods, or what is the correct diet to prevent, alleviate and solve all the problems related to water retention. Cellulite is the number one enemy of many women and often cannot be defeated. If you have tried a thousand slimming creams and products and have not obtained the desired results, you must know that the secret to defeating cellulite is nutrition . When you exceed in fat-based caloric meals, these go to settle on the skin creating the annoying orange peel effect . Here are the best anti-cellulite foods.
Foods against cellulite: advice for use
Let’s start to find out all about the best anti cellulite diet. The foods to avoid, first of all, are the key to finding the line and contrasting the classic orange peel skin : saturated fats, fried, sugars, an excessive consumption of carbohydrates, butter but not only. Also limit the salt, among the main foods that cause water retention (you can replace it with spices), cured meats, carbonated drinks and coffee, which hinders the absorption of iron especially if taken at the end of meals.
What to eat instead? Vegetables are definitely an excellent ally against cellulite if you eat them raw or steamed or grilled. In fact, vegetables are very important, because being rich in water and mineral salts, it helps drain and therefore defeat cellulite. In vegetables you can also find potassium, which plays a very important role in reducing cellulite as it stimulates lymphatic drainage. In nature it can be found in very common foods such as dried fruit and green leafy vegetables.
But not only: also include fish, fruit, cereals and legumes in your diet, as well as extra virgin olive oil (to be substituted for butter) and very effective draining herbal teas .
As for cooking, prefer those on the grill, in the oven and steam . In this way, the foods will retain their nutrients and original flavor.
If you want to prepare a pasta dish or not give up bread, prefer whole wheat or durum wheat flour . Wholemeal flours are excellent because they absorb toxins and give a feeling of satiety. Of course, one should not exaggerate in consuming pasta, bread or rice, because they are rich in carbohydrates and sugars.
Cellulite and natural remedies: the 5 foods that must never be missing
We conclude with 5 inevitable foods in your diet, perfect anti-cellulite and at the same time delicious foods!
• Berries : antioxidants and friends of the circulation . Berries are the ideal snack for cellulite sufferers. Always take them with you during the day or enrich your breakfast by adding them to yogurt and cereals!
• Watermelon : protects the circulation and stimulates diuresis (therefore it helps even if you suffer from water retention). Try it in a salad combined with a Tropea onion, celery, some olives, a little lemon and a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
• Whole grains : prolong the sense of satiety and therefore reduce the probability of falling into dangerous temptations. They can be eaten for breakfast or used to cook soups and fresh salads. One idea is the spelled salad with smoked salmon and porcini mushrooms.
• Fish : not all fats are bad. In fact, those contained in fish, the famous polyunsaturated fats, do well and perform an anti-inflammatory function. Ideal to be enjoyed in the evening, after a day of work, they remind us that dieting does not necessarily mean sacrifice. The salmon there makes this clear: recommended in diets, is a must try cooked grilled and served with a side of vegetables.
• Broccoli : they contain many vitamins and as many mineral salts. They are recommended because alpha lipoic acid helps maintain elastic collagen. To be used as a side dish for your main courses.
ultimo aggiornamento: 25-04-2020