Exfoliating the skin is essential to keep it smooth and elastic. Let’s see how to prepare excellent natural body scrubs.
Exfoliating the skin regularly is very important, to remove dead cells and impurities. In particular, we should never forget to exfoliate the skin of the body in the shower, to prevent it from thickening and ingrown hair from forming.
It is not necessary to buy special exfoliants in the supermarket or pharmacy, you can easily make DIY scrubs at home. Let’s see some recipes .
Homemade body scrub: the recipes
• Pink salt scrub. If you like using perfumed cosmetics that are beautiful to look at, as well as effective, try this scrub based on Himalayan pink salt and coconut oil. To prepare it, mix five tablespoons of pink salt, enough coconut oil and five drops of ylang ylang essential oil.
• Cinnamon scrub. Mix five tablespoons of brown sugar, a tablespoon of cinnamon, the grated rind of a lemon and olive or almond oil as required. You will get a very fragrant exfoliant!
• Coffee scrub . One of the most effective exfoliants against cellulite is that based on coffee grounds. Store the coffee grounds in a jar, add fine salt and olive oil, just enough to obtain a mixture that is neither too liquid nor too dry. If you don’t like the smell of coffee, you can add a few drops of essential oils to taste.
• Scrub with almond oil and honey. This natural body scrub is perfect for those with delicate skin. Mix five tablespoons of sugar, a tablespoon of honey and almond oil as required.
• Salt and oil scrub. If you don’t have many ingredients at home, don’t worry: to get an excellent exfoliant just add the olive oil to the fine salt and mix. Easier than that!
ultimo aggiornamento: 15-04-2020