Here are the best homemade lip scrub recipes for a perfect mouth … kiss-proof!
To always have soft, sensual and perfect lips to kiss, it is important to take care of them every day: you need to dedicate the necessary care to your mouth and never neglect it. That’s why, every now and then, it is essential to resort to a scrub to make them softer and more homogeneous . If they are not treated properly, even putting on lipstick could be a real problem! Not to mention the fact that could develop annoying cuts and hangnails …
Homemade lip scrub
On the market we can find a large amount of lip scrubs, but if we want to resort to completely natural ingredients it is necessary to prepare it at home with our own hands. Here are some recipes for creating a homemade lip scrub!
• Coffee. Who doesn’t have a coffee house? 1 teaspoon of coffee combined with 1 tablespoon of olive oil can create a perfect homemade scrub to obtain soft, kiss-proof lips! Once the mixture is obtained, let it rest for at least five minutes.
• Honey and baking soda. We make a paste consisting of 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of honey and a few drops of olive oil until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. We apply on the lips and let it act for a few minutes.
• Sugar and banana. 1 ripe banana and 3 tablespoons of sugar can create a beauty treatment for the lips. We mix the ingredients together and apply the mixture obtained on the lips for about a few minutes.
• Brown and coconut sugar. With a pleasant scent, you need to mix half a cup of coconut oil, half a cup of brown sugar and half a teaspoon of vanilla extract. After obtaining the mixture, massage it directly on the lips in a gentle way.
• Almonds. We mix half a spoonful of sweet almond oil , half a spoonful of sugar and three drops of essential oil at will. Once the mixture is obtained, massage it on the lips for just over 5 minutes.