Few ingredients and lots of flavor for an ideal spoon dessert to be served at the end of a meal. We are talking about the Milanese cavollatt.
In the kitchen you never stop learning and we do not hide the fact that the discovery of cavollatt surprised us a lot. This typical Lombard dish, but in particular from the city of Milan , owes its name to hollow milk, that is the cream that is formed by surfacing on freshly milked milk.
In fact, it is the cream that is the main ingredient of these sweet spoon cups so quick to prepare and perfect to amaze guests at the end of dinner. Preparing this typical product with the original recipe is not complex at all: you will have to prepare a cream, lighten it with cream and finally assemble everything in the glasses . To complete, a chocolate decoration that serves to dampen the excessive sweetness of the recipe.
How to prepare the cavolatt recipe;
- First, work the egg yolks, sugar and flour in a saucepan and pour the milk slowly, stirring with a whisk.
- Let it thicken until the liquid veils the back of a spoon.
- Mix the whipped cream with gentle movements and set aside.
- Melt the chopped chocolate with a knife in a double boiler, then add the liquid cream, mixing well.
- Now assemble the whipped cavollat by placing a little meringue crumbled with your hands on the bottom of each glass .
- Cover with the cream, then continue with the chocolate sauce. Continue until you finish all the ingredients.
- Leave your glasses to rest in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving them.
Now that you have discovered that cavolatt is very easy and very fast to prepare, it will become one of your workhorses. Alternatively, try oursweet little glasses too : they are delicious! Or start from scratch by making the meringue recipe as well .
You can keep this dessert in the refrigerator for a couple of days. However, we advise you to bring it back to room temperature before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...