Making mashed potatoes in the oven is pretty simple but we have a secret ingredient. Ready to find out which one?
When it comes to potato recipes, it’s really hard to go wrong. This versatile ingredient is one of the few that can make everyone agree and that is why today’s recipe sees it as the undisputed protagonist. In fact, we have prepared baked mashed potatoes, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside , tasty beyond imagination thanks to the use of a secret ingredient.
To find out how to get crispy mashed potatoes you will have to read our entire recipe but above all get some new potatoes . Being small, they lend themselves very well to this use and the side dish you will get is really mouth-watering. Let’s find out all the steps to prepare them but we warn you: they are addictive!
How to make mashed potatoes with the recipe in the oven
- First, boil the new potatoes in their skins for 25 minutes . The pulp should be tender if skewered with a fork.
- Then drain and transfer them to a bowl. Season with oil , salt , chopped rosemary , paprika , pepper and oregano .
- Mix well to distribute all the aromas.
- Transfer them to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and mash them with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 220 ° C for 25 minutes .
- At this point the secret passage comes into play: take them out of the oven and turn them with a spatula. Sprinkle them with grated Parmesan cheese and put them back in the oven for another 10 minutes until they are crispy.
- Serve the mashed potatoes hot!
We are literally crazy about these preparations so when it comes to baked potatoes, we take it quite seriously. We therefore recommend that you try a recipe that is as unusual as it is tasty: hasselback potatoes !
Given their crunchiness, mashed potatoes should be eaten fresh from the oven. However, if you have any leftovers, you can keep them in the refrigerator for a couple of days and then reheat them in a pan or oven.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison