Edamame spaghetti with broccoli pesto, anchovies and gluten-free bread crumble are a delicious and particular dish, ideal for any occasion and also suitable for celiacs.
Today we are going to prepare a haute cuisine dish: edamame spaghetti with broccoli pesto, anchovies and gluten-free bread crumble, a recipe with a great visual effect, but above all with a great taste and flavor.
For this dish we will use edamame spaghetti, a particular type of pasta made with green soy beans , but if you want you can also choose edamame noodles. Impress your guests with this delicious 100% gluten free recipe.
Preparation of broccoli pesto pasta with anchovies and bread crumble
- Let’s start preparing the broccoli pesto: first, blanch the broccoli in salted water for about 15 minutes.
- Clean them, removing the leaves and white stems, then cut them into coarse pieces.
- Blend the broccoli with a blender together with salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and grated Parmesan, until you have obtained a homogeneous mixture , then transfer it to a bowl and let it rest.
- Heat a clove of garlic in a non-stick pan with two tablespoons of olive oil, then put the anchovy fillets in salt and melt them with the help of a ladle.
- Once the anchovies have melted, turn off the heat and let it rest.
- Cook your green edamame spaghetti and while you wait, take care of the bread crumble: crumble the gluten-free bread in a non-stick pan with garlic, oil, salt and chilli.
- Bake until the bread is well toasted.
- When the pasta is shortly cooked, drain it in the anchovies and add the broccoli pesto, tossing everything with a ladle of cooking water for about 2 minutes.
- Serve the edamame pasta hot with the bread crumble as decoration and an anchovy to taste. Enjoy your meal!
And if you want to discover other recipes with broccoli, then you should definitely try our soup of broccoli , another quick and light first course.
This quick and easy first course is good to eat right now . You can leave it in the fridge for up to 1 day wrapped in cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Scallops au gratin, a delicious and refined appetizer
Baked scallops au gratin are a refined and delicious fish appetizer, perfect to bring to the table to make a...
Nail shape: which one to choose among the many types?
Rounded? Almond? Let’s see how to choose the right nail shape, based on your needs and the shape of your...
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...