This first course is a great classic of Italian cuisine and, with the version of pasta and potatoes with the Thermomix, it is even easier to make it creamy and tasty.
As the winter days progress, there is an increasing desire to warm up with pasta and potatoes, even made with the Thermomix. That’s right, now you can make this first course with the help of the practical food processor. This way, completing this preparation is quick and simple. All you need is the main ingredient – potatoes – and little else. Use carrots, celery, onion and Parmesan to fill this dish with flavor which, in itself, is greedy.
Are you already feeling a little hungry? Let’s move on to the procedure of this simple but tasty first course.
Preparing the recipe for pasta and potatoes with Thermomix
- Carefully wash the carrot, onion and celery and cut them into pieces.
- Place them in the mixing bowl of the food processor and chop for 5 seconds at speed 7 .
- Add the oil and fry for 3 minutes at 100 ° C , on speed 1 .
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into cubes and add them to the other ingredients in the mixing bowl. Cook for 5 minutes , at the same temperature and speed.
- Add the water, the cube and the cherry tomatoes (cut into 4 pieces), cook for another 5 minutes .
- At this point, add the pasta and salt. Cook for the time indicated on the pasta package at 100 ° C and Soft speed .
- When cooked, add the grated Parmesan and mix for 1 minute , at the same speed. Then, you just have to serve.
To make this first course creamier, you can replace the cherry tomatoes with 100 g of tomato puree , together with water and the cube. If, on the other hand, you prefer it plain , you can avoid adding both the cherry tomatoes and the puree.
The ingredients used are intended to prepare pasta and potatoes with the Thermomix for 2 people. If you have guests at home, however, you can increase the doses. If left over, you can keep it closed in an airtight container and in the fridge for up to 1 day . Remember to heat it up if necessary.
Are you looking for a more elaborate and delicious first course? We recommend the classic recipe of pasta and beans !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...