Preparing the Christmas log with the Thermomix is extremely simple. We do it with Nutella and how do you like it?
How good are Christmas desserts : panettone, pandoro and regional preparations have accompanied us since early December and are an unmissable opportunity to experiment with new recipes. We wanted to prepare the Christmas log with the Thermomix to further simplify the steps of this recipe, which is already very simple in itself.
The result was a Christmas log that was beautiful to look at and incredibly greedy , which disappeared in a moment. As a filling we went on the classic because no one can resist Nutella while we had fun creating a beautiful decoration on the surface with colored sprinkles. This is clearly one more step, but how could we resist the temptation to bring some Christmas spirit to the table?
How to prepare the recipe for the Christmas log with the Thermomix
- Combine the sugar and vanilla bean seeds in the Thermomix jug and blend 10 sec. speed 10.
- Add the egg yolks , whip the butterfly and work for 8 min. speed 4.
- Then add the flour and the starch and mix for 30 sec. speed 4.
- Transfer everything to a bowl and wash and dry the mug.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt for 2 min. speed 3.
- Incorporate the egg whites into the yolks, stirring gently from the bottom up to avoid disassembling the mixture.
- Pour everything into the baking tray lined with parchment paper and cook at 180 ° C for 12 minutes.
- As soon as it is ready, prepare a sheet of parchment paper sprinkled with granulated sugar and turn the biscuit dough upside down.
- Roll up and set aside until cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling by mixing the mascarpone and Nutella with a spoon.
- For the covering, instead, chop the dark chocolate 7 sec. speed 8 .
- Add the butter and melt for 3 min. at 50 ° C speed 3.
- Unroll the biscuit dough, fill it with the nutella and mascarpone cream then roll up again.
- Cut about 1/3 of the log diagonally, place it next to the main log and cover with the now lukewarm icing .
- Let it harden before creating the characteristic streaks with a fork.
This obviously is not the only way to prepare the Christmas cake par excellence. In fact, if you don’t have a Thermomix, you can prepare the Christmas log in the traditional way: the result will be superb!
The log with the Thermomix can be kept for a few days in the refrigerator , well covered under a bell for sweets. For this reason it also lends itself to being prepared in advance.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison