There are many recipes for savory cake pops, here are two very simple ideas: zucchini and robiola and tomato and basil.
For a creative appetizer or to enrich a party banquet, savory cake pops are an excellent and practical idea. There are so many versions in which to prepare them, but we have selected two very tasty (and vegetarian) ones. A first recipe involves a dough with flour, grated cheese and – to enrich everything – zucchini and robiola . The second, on the other hand, has tomatoes and basil as exceptional ingredients. All you have to do is mix all the ingredients together and shape the small appetizing balls .
Ready… go with the recipes!
Preparation of the recipe for savory cake pops with zucchini and robiola
One of the most popular versions is the one with zucchini. This vegetable can be combined with a variety of ingredients and is also found in the supermarket all year round. We, in our recipe, have chosen to include the robiola, to make the inside of these delicious nuggets softer to be enjoyed in company.
- Take a large bowl and pour the milk .
- Cut the butter into chunks and add it, along with 1 whole egg . Work with an electric mixer to mix these ingredients.
- Sift the flour and baking powder for quiches and add them to the mixture.
- Also add the grated cheese , a pinch of salt and knead.
- Wash and dice the courgettes and pour over the dough , together with the robiola . Jumbled up.
- Take a little of the dough at a time and fill the special mold for Cake pops. Then, close with its lid.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes . Stick each one with the appropriate sticks and decorate the outside as desired.
Once cooled, you can also cut the salty cake pops in two halves and stuff them with whatever you want, everything is held together by the classic plastic or wooden sticks . You can also serve them on a plate without any sticks.
Preparation of cake pops with tomatoes, basil and pistachios
To please everyone, we choose a neutral recipe. In the dough we only include basil and tomato, two genuine ingredients that make the taste of these small delights rustic . Salty and soft, they can also be stuffed with other ingredients after cooking, to make them more spectacular.
- 125 g of flour 00
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder for savory pies
- 100 g of grated cheese
- basil to taste
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 15 g of parmesan
- 1 pinch of salt
- cherry tomatoes to taste
- spreadable cheese to taste
- chopped pistachios to taste
- Sift the flour and baking powder and pour them into a bowl. Add the grated cheese and a pinch of salt and mix.
- In a separate container, pour the milk , oil and 1 whole egg . Jumbled up.
- Then, combine the two compounds in a single container.
- Add the chopped basil and the Grana Padano cut into small pieces. Mix everything to mix.
- Then also cut the cherry tomatoes .
- Distribute the dough in the sections of the mold suitable for the Cake pops and place a piece of tomato in the center of each. Close with the lid.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes . Stick each one with the appropriate sticks and let it cool.
- Pour the cream cheese into a bowl. Instead, put the chopped pistachios in a low and wide container.
- Taking one at a time, dip the ball into the cheese and then roll it into the grain.
- Place them on a tray and refrigerate until ready to serve.
In any case, remember to keep them in an airtight container , in the refrigerator, for a maximum of 2 days .
Alternatively, we recommend the recipe for cheese balls .
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison