The Fassone tartare with truffle oil and green pepper is a refined and quality appetizer: for lovers of gourmet food and connoisseurs
Fassone tartare with truffle oil and green pepper is a refined appetizer, with quality meat, but much easier to make than you think.
The Fassone, a bovine of particular value for its high slaughter yield, is an indigenous breed of Piedmont : deeply linked to the life and farming traditions of its communities.
Steak tartare, meat tartare, tartar or tartare is a dish made from minced or finely chopped beef or horse meat and eaten raw. The name derives from the legend according to which the nomadic people of the Tartars, originally from Central Asia, having no time to cook , placed the dried meat under the saddles of their horses to find it softened at the time of the meal.
Preparation of the Fassone tartare with truffle oil and green pepper
- Start beating the meat vigorously, and then chop it very finely with quick movements of the knife.
- Blend the garlic so that the mince is as fine as possible and set it aside.
- Also chop the green pepper, but quite coarsely, and add it to the garlic.
- In a bowl, combine the minced meat, pepper and garlic, add the juice of half a lemon, and a drizzle of truffle oil.
- Mix carefully so that the ingredients come together evenly .
- Then, with the help of a mold, such as those for hamburgers, place the 4 portions on the serving plates.
- On each tartare add a little more truffle oil, a leaf of decorative mint , and a few whole green peppercorns.
We recommend consuming this meat appetizer seasoned with truffle oil at the moment . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...