Fast walking is one of the most chosen physical activities of recent times. Excellent for keeping fit and relaxing the mind.
Fast walking is one of the most popular types of physical activity in recent times. It is a healthy and inexpensive way to keep fit without too much effort. In fact, to do it, it takes a little time, comfortable clothes and sneakers.
As already mentioned, however, even brisk walking is a real physical activity and to perform it correctly there are rules to follow.
Fast walking: how to do it correctly
Fast walking is the perfect choice for those who intend to do physical activity without having to enroll in the gym. It is a type of aerobic activity that, in addition to speeding up the metabolism, helps burn more calories .
To obtain benefits such as slimming, better circulation and a strengthening of muscle tone it is necessary to carry it out correctly. Here are the rules to follow :
– Always wear appropriate clothes and shoes
– Maintain a straight posture with relaxed shoulders
– Keep your arms at a right angle
– Have steps that are as natural as possible and not too far apart
– Walk at a fast pace but allow to speak without taking a breath
It is also advisable to start with short sessions, increasing them from time to time up to a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of one hour. Training about three times a week will be enough to feel healthy and fit.
Fast walking: the benefits
As anticipated, brisk walking brings several benefits. Let’s find out which are the most important.
– Speeds up the metabolism
– Helps to dispose of excess fat
– Helps improve circulation
– Relieves stress
– Makes the mind clearer
– Improves respiratory functions
– Helps limit insomnia problems
– Gives more muscle strength
It is a physical activity that can be carried out at any time, alone and in company and wherever you want. Whether it’s fast walking at home or fitwalking , the effects are in fact always the same and all more than useful for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a ready and lucid mind.