These two ingredients have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Find out how to make a natural antibiotic with honey and turmeric.
Turmeric, also known as Indian saffron, is an amazing natural antibiotic. Together with honey, it becomes a great ally for our immune system. Traditional antibiotics can alter the bacterial flora and cause genital and intestinal problems. Instead, a honey and turmeric natural antibiotic does not have these side effects.
However, you cannot replace the doctor’s therapy with this remedy. So, if you want to start taking it, always tell your doctor.
Let’s see how to prepare at home a honey and turmeric natural antibiotic and all its beneficial properties!
Turmeric and honey: 2 recipes for a DIY natural antibiotic
DIY turmeric and honey pills have anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and antioxidant properties. In order to make them, you need 40gr of turmeric powder, 3 tablespoons of honey and a pinch of black pepper in powder. Mix all the ingredients antil homogeneous. Then, shape little balls and put them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Leave them in the freezer for 2 hours.
Another amazing recipe is the DIY turmeric, honey and ginger syrup. Together, these three ingredients are excellent against cough, flu and cold. Blend 20gr of fresh ginger and add the juice of three lemons. Then, add half a liter of water, a tablespoon of honey and one of turmeric. Boil everything until creamy.
– This food has amazing purifying and detox properties which improve liver functioning.
– It is also a powerful antioxidant, as it can stop free radicals down, slowing cell aging down.
– Turmeric is ideal in case of flu, arthritis or headache, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Honey: benefits and properties
– Honey is a real panacea against cough and mucus. Thanks to its high content of vitamins and essential amino acids, it is an amazing natural antibiotic. You can also use it as a prevention!
– It is also a powerful anti-inflammatory and a strong ally of the immune system.
– Finally, it is well known for its antioxidant properties against skin aging, in order to have a shiny complexion!
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/curcuma-spezia-curry-componente-2998946/