Let’s find out together the best food to detoxify and lose weight!
Summer is around the corner, we need to lose a few kilos and to detoxify our body. The best way to do it is to follow a healthy diet, light and rich of purifying foods.
Among these there are lemons, green leafy vegetables, artichokes, green tea and detox herbal teas. Let’s see their properties and how to include them in the diet.
Detox foods: which they are
1. Lemon. This is the detox food par excellence. Every morning, on an empty stomach, half an hour before breakfast, drink a glass of warm water with the juice of half a lemon. It will help to detoxify the liver and the intestine.
2. Green, leafy vegetables. Broccoli, spinach, lettuce, arugula and kale, among the others, are the best detox foods. They contain chlorophyll, dietary fibers, vitamins and lots of water, which help to purify and to strengthen the immune system. You can eat them raw or cooked, in soups and purees.
3. Artichokes. Artichokes contain fibers and cynarin, a substance that stimulates the diuresis and the secretion of bile. You can cook them in different ways, or use their leaves to make a detox infusion.
4. Grape. This fruit has detoxifying, purifying, antioxidant and toning properties. It should be eaten ripe, without removing the peel and the seeds.
5. Wholewheat cereals. Among the must-have detox foods there are wholewheat cereals that, unlike refined ones, are rich in minerals and fibers.
6. Sprouts. Soy sprouts and other legumes are great to cleanse intestine and liver. They can be eaten raw or cooked.
7. Seeds. This food, in particular flax and sunflower ones, is rich in essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6), which lower cholesterol and stimulate cleansing.
8. Milk thistle. This plant is excellent for detoxifying the liver. It can be taken as a herbal infusions, teas, and supplements.
9. Green tea and herbal teas. Green tea stimulates diuresis and detoxification. Ginger and dandelion herbal teas are also useful.
10. Apples. Apples are rich in water, vitamins, minerals and pectin. They help to cleanse the intestine and regulate the level of blood sugar.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/limone-agrumi-frutta-impianto-2673791/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival zeppole: don’t call them pancakes!
At Carnival, every fried dish is therefore the go-ahead for our recipe for Carnival donuts: a truly amazing typical dessert....
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
No longer just in winter, starting this year we will wear tartan also during the summer: here are the garments...
Sugar-free pumpkin pie: a light dessert!
Soft and sweet, pumpkin pie is a classic of homemade pies. Try it even without sugar! Sugar-free pumpkin pie is...
A savory mix of flavors in the famous jambalaya
The term jambalaya indicates a famous Creole dish, typical of Louisiana, full of flavors, including rice, fish, meat and vegetables....
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
To be combined with striped shirts to follow the grunge style and even with elegant dresses, this is how Dr...
Food1 week ago
Vegan diet: useful for the body and for the environment, here’s everything you need to know
Recipes1 week ago
How to cook with ginger: 10 recipes to make the most of it and enhance it
Recipes6 days ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)
Beauty1 week ago
Sneakers brands: what are their most popular models?