The goodness of the paradiso roll lies precisely in its simplicity: biscuit dough and paradise cream are in fact a perfect match, seeing is believing!
There are many desserts born in the wake of the Paradiso cake, from snacks to cold preparations. Today we would like to offer you one that you will surely love: the paradise roll. Imagine the classic biscuit dough filled with a delicate cream based on cream and condensed milk . Obviously, the hints of honey cannot be missing, responsible for the characteristic taste of the paradise cake.
Whether you decide to serve it as a dessert after a meal or as a snack , the paradise roll will not disappoint you. After all, who could ever say no to a dessert like this? Everyone likes the ingredients that compose it and then the rolled shape always has its charm. Ready to find out how to prepare it step by step?
How to prepare the paradise roll recipe
- First break the eggs and separate the egg whites from the yolks .
- Add the sugar to the latter and whisk with an electric whisk until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Stir in the flour , mixing with a spatula.
- Aside seeds, whip the egg whites and add them to the previous mixture.
- Pour everything onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper, creating a layer of uniform thickness.
- Cook at 180 ° C for 10 minutes .
- Remove from the oven and immediately turn over on a clean sheet of parchment paper, gently peeling it off.
- Sprinkle it with sugar and then cover it with plastic wrap.
- Let it cool and in the meantime dedicate yourself to the cream. Whip the cold cream with an electric whisk.
- Add the condensed milk and honey , always with the whips in action.
- Transfer the cream to the refrigerator for at least an hour before using it.
- Spread an even layer of cream on the now cold biscuit dough, roll it up loosely and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving or in the freezer for an hour to speed up preparation.
- Serve it sprinkled with powdered sugar.
This recipe is amazing but the Kinder Paradiso cake is also not bad: try them both and then decide!
The Paradiso roll can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. If you harden it in the freezer, remember to remove it in time: it is not suitable for this conservation.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...