Mango tiramisu is a fresh and delicious dessert, perfect to prepare on the hottest days when you want to avoid turning on the oven but you want something tasty.
Mango tiramisu is a quick and easy dessert to prepare, perfect for when it’s hot as it does not need cooking and is delicious served fresh. For this preparation I recommend you to use very fresh eggs of safe origin, as they will be used raw. If you are not comfortable with this preparation, you can pasteurize the eggs with sugar syrup or follow our variant without using them.
Do you want to make a great impression at home and with friends? Let’s get to work !
Preparation of mango tiramisu
- To prepare the tiramisu with mango and mascarpone, start by carefully cleaning the mango and cut it into thin slices.
- Then whip the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture is white and fluffy .
- Add the mascarpone, always continuing to whip.
- Separately, whip the egg whites until stiff peaks and gently add them to the mixture.
- Take a high-sided hinged cake pan and start composing your tiramisu: alternate layers of ladyfingers soaked in mango juice, sliced mango and mascarpone cream.
- Finish with a layer of fresh mango slices.
- Let it rest for two hours in the refrigerator before serving your tiramisu.
If, as mentioned above, you are not comfortable using raw eggs, you can opt in this way:
- Separate the yolks from the whites and whip both separately.
- In a saucepan pour the sugar and about 30 ml of water and cook over low heat until the syrup is formed .
- At this point, slide half the syrup into the yolks while continuing to mix to incorporate them and do the same thing with the egg whites, mixing from top to bottom so as not to dismantle them.
- Then proceed by following the basic recipe to the letter.
Mango tiramisu without eggs: the summer variant
And here we are with our second version of the exotic tiramisu, the one without eggs. The ingredients are always few, you will see that the result will still be very good .
- 1 mango
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 200 g of fresh liquid cream
- 125 g of sugar
- mango juice to taste
- ladyfingers to taste
- First, combine the cream, sugar and mascarpone in a bowl and whisk everything with an electric whisk for a few minutes and let it rest in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Peel the mango and cut it into thin slices, then start with the assembly .
- Take a cake pan with a zipper and alternate layers of ladyfingers soaked in mango juice with the sliced fruit and the cream and mascarpone cream.
- Proceed in this way until you have finished the ingredients. Remember to keep the mango aside to complete the decoration on top.
- Leave to harden for at least a couple of hours in the refrigerator and serve.
If you want to try making a classic tiramisu, but always without eggs, here is the perfect recipe !
Tiramisu prepared following this recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days , alternatively you can freeze it for up to two weeks .