A dish that is a real triumph of tastes: try with us the fresh trofie with friggitelli and raw ham.
Today we virtually offer you a sumptuous, rich and appetizing dish: fresh trofie with friggitelli and raw ham. You can make the trofie at home, following our recipe, or you can buy them fresh ones present in the supermarket refrigerator counter. To conclude the preparation , then, we recommend adding two tablespoons of cow’s milk ricotta for creaming (but everything is in your taste) … we challenge you to experiment!
If you have recovered all the ingredients we can go to the kitchen and start creating!
Preparation of fresh trofie with raw ham
- First prepare the trofie. Mix the two flours, add a little salt and mix everything with just enough water.
- Leave the dough to rest for about half an hour and then cut into strips.
- To form the trofie, rub the strip of dough between the palms, gently, and then peel off each trofia with your fingers, which must be 3-4 cm long.
- In a pan, brown the garlic in extra virgin olive oil, then brown the friggitelli until tender.
- Boil the trofie in salted water and then sauté them in a pan, seasoning with pepper.
- Just before turning off the heat, add the ham cut into strips and a finely chopped mint or basil.
- Serve your trofie fresh with friggitelli and raw ham nice hot and steaming , if you want, stirring with two tablespoons of fresh ricotta.
Did you like them? Then you can’t really miss our other proposals with raw ham .
This delicious first course should be consumed at the moment, still hot and well creamed. You can keep the leftover pasta for up to 1 day in the refrigerator, in a special hermetically sealed container. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison