From running to swimming, let’s see what are the best sports to lose weight quickly.
Playing sports is essential first of all to have a healthy body and then also to be able to lose weight. Obviously, it is not so important which sport you practice, but how you do it.
However, there are some activities that are undoubtedly better than others for weight loss. Let’s see how to lose weight quickly by choosing the right sport!
Which sport makes you lose weight fast
– Running and brisk walking. Running, but also walking at a brisk pace, burns many calories and is therefore useful for weight loss. Try to walk or run for at least 30 consecutive minutes every day, on the treadmill or outdoors if possible.
– Cycling. Cycling also burns a lot of calories (from 300 to 400 per hour). In addition, pedaling trains the calves, quadriceps and buttocks. Using the bicycle to go to work every day, instead of the car or moped, is a great start. Or if you are forced home, you can do an exercise bike.
– Aerobic gymnastics. Gymnastics is an excellent physical activity to lose weight at home, not surprisingly, in the 80s and 90s, aerobics classes on video were depopulated. If you get bored at home, or if you don’t know where to start, you can take a group course in the gym.
– I swim. Swimming is a real cure-all: it not only allows you to burn up to 11 calories per minute, but trains all the muscles of the body, from the shoulders to the legs. Swimming is the one for you if, in addition to looking for a sport to lose weight, you also want to fight back pain and other side effects of sedentary lifestyle.
– Football. Playing football is not only fun, it is also great for burning calories and training the leg and thigh muscles. Up to 500 calories can be burned during a soccer match. An excellent motivation for women to start enjoying this sport so loved by men!
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/photos/sport-push-up-allenamento-di-forza-2264825/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What good baked lasagna with pumpkin and sausage: here’s how to prepare them!
The pumpkin and sausage lasagna recipe is perfect for those who want to prepare a delicious and inviting first course....
No planes or boats: you can taste the Ischian gypsy directly at your home!
More than a sandwich, the Ischitan gypsy is called toasted bread. Let's discover all the secrets to prepare it like...
Generalized anxiety: how to overcome the fear of living?
When do we talk about generalized anxiety? Let's see when the symptoms lead to define it as such and what...
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer
We recently spotted the men's fashion trends of summer 2023 on the catwalk, to be copied to us too starting...
We enjoy kimbap, the fantastic Korean sushi
Kimbap is a Korean sushi-based dish, very easy to make and with few ingredients. Here is the simple recipe to...
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate
Fashion1 week ago
The easy, fast and glam hairstyles that will save us from the heat: the ponytail to revisit and the disheveled crop
Health1 week ago
Tingling in the back: what it depends on and how to intervene