The typical product of Ferrara is excellent to combine with a variety of dishes. One of these is the risotto with salama da sugo, a tasty first course.
Carlo Cracco and his team led us to the discovery of many products in the Amazon Dinner Club series. Among these, there is the particular salami , originally from Ferrara , which should be eaten only after being cooked. With this we can make a variety of preparations, such as the fantastic risotto with salama da sugo. For a first course that will delight all diners, follow the recipe and prepare a dish rich in flavors and enriched with the particular meat of this Ferrara product.
Let’s fasten the apron and let’s get started!
Preparation of the recipe for risotto with salama da sugo
- First, cut the meat from the salami into cubes (or crumble it) and leave it in a bowl.
- Chop the red onion and put it in a saucepan, pouring two fingers of olive oil . Fry.
- When the onion finishes browning, add the rice and toast it . Continue to turn with a wooden spoon, until the beans take on transparency.
- At this point, add the salama da sugo , browning this too, while the rice continues to cook.
- Add the red wine immediately and let it evaporate.
- Once done, start pouring (a little at a time) the meat broth . Meanwhile, continue cooking and stir from time to time.
- When the rice appears well cooked, turn off the heat and add Parmesan and butter . Let everything mix .
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking and with chopped parsley and serve hot.
An advice? The meat broth and salama da sugo are very tasty , dose them carefully and, if your taste the risotto starts to be a bit too savory, continue adding hot water alternating with the broth.
Like all other first courses to be served hot, even the risotto with salama da sugo should be consumed after preparation. For this reason, storage is not recommended . You can keep it covered for a few hours and reheat it if necessary.
If you are not yet familiar with the salama da sugo, presented in the Dinner Club series, follow our curiosities.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison