You can’t go wrong with this typical Irpinia recipe. Fusilli al tegamino are a delicious first course, made with meat sauce, mozzarella and fresh pasta.
To make Sunday lunch special and amaze all your guests, fusilli al tegamino avellinesi are the perfect solution. The Irpinia recipe is easy to make at home and requires the use of few ingredients. Just cook the fresh pasta and dress it with mozzarella and a tasty homemade ragù . Finally, gratin the fried pasta in the oven, to make its inside creamy and warm. Prepare them already in small pieces, to create single portions to be heated and serve when you want. If you don’t have enough, you can prepare more and have an encore for dinner!
Preparation of fusilli al pan with the original recipe
- Start by preparing the ragù . Fill the bottom of a saucepan with a little oil.
- Wash, clean and finely chop the carrot, onion and celery. Pour them into the oil and fry over the fire.
- Also add the minced meat, crumbling it with your hands. Fry for about 10 minutes .
- At one point, blend with the white wine.
- Add the tomato sauce and salt. Cook for 1 hour , covered and over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- After this time, switch to cooking the pasta. Fill a saucepan with water, add salt and bring to a boil on the stove.
- Cook it al dente, for the set time, then drain it. Pour it into a bowl and mix the fusilli with meat sauce and mozzarella (previously diced or thinly sliced).
- Take four terrines to serve the fusilli in the crock. Fill their bottom with a couple of tablespoons of meat sauce.
- Distribute the mixture with the pasta inside. Cover with more sauce and, finally, with plenty of grated Parmesan.
- Bake the pans in the oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes . Then, au gratin (grill) at 250 ° C for 5 minutes . Serve hot.
For convenience, you can prepare the fusilli al pan in advance and finish cooking in the oven just before serving. If they are left over, keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 day . If necessary, put them back in the crock and heat them.
Alternatively, try an exquisite and classic Bolognese lasagna !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...