A fairly frequent disorder that of gastroesophageal reflux: here’s how to recognize it and, above all, how to fight it with natural remedies!
Gastroesophageal reflux, also known as gastric reflux, is a disorder that can cause various discomforts. The malaise arises when some foods that are taken during meals, go up towards the esophagus. This happens because some acids in the stomach pass through the esophagus causing acidity and pain . The problem, when it becomes usual, could depend on the weakened valve that is no longer able to control the passage of food. Here’s what the symptoms are and how to treat it.
Symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux
Symptoms of malaise are as follows: heartburn , regurgitation, belching, coughing fits, sore throat and tonsillitis. Usually the first three are the main symptoms that signal the alarm bell, then followed by the following ones. To prevent the problem, it would be advisable not to eat too fast, cut down on foods rich in fat and not go to bed immediately after ingesting food. The bans include smoking, coffee and alcoholic beverages. Here are some natural remedies to cure gastroesophageal reflux!
Gastroesophageal reflux: natural remedies
– Water and lemon. The remedy adopted by many is to drink water and lemon as soon as you get out of bed. Perfect for digestive activity and preventing reflux pain.
– Licorice. To ensure proper digestion it would be advisable to ingest some licorice immediately after meals!
– Almonds. Rich source of calcium, almond can help balance stomach pH and relieve symptoms. Eating 4/5 almonds a day is recommended for those suffering from gastroesophageal reflux.
– Apple. If you are not a licorice lover, eating a red apple after meals can also help calm the ailment.
– Aloe. About 50ml of aloe vera juice can help keep your esophagus stable and, therefore, make the pain go away.
– Chamomile. Perfect to drink before bed to reduce symptoms; moreover, chamomile helps to relax and reduces stress.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/en/photos/dolore-addominale-dolore-cieco-2821941/