The Oreo cake with the Thermomix is a sort of cheesecake that is easy to prepare and suitable for all occasions. Here is our recipe!
Oreo biscuits lead everyone to feel a little child , perhaps because eating them by separating the two halves and first tasting the cream inside is a real institution. With them, however, you can also create many desserts , one better than the other, such as the Oreo cake with the Thermomix.
Imagine a recipe prepared with few ingredients, without cooking and made even easier in its preparation thanks to the help of your good little robot. Perfect both as a dessert at the end of a meal and as a snack for the little ones, given the presence of the cheese it can be defined as a cheesecake. Ready to find out how this delight is made?
How to prepare the Oreo cake recipe with the Thermomix
- First, go to the base. Blend the cookies with the sugar for 20 sec. speed 6.
- Then add the melted butter and mix everything for 20 sec. speed 6.
- Pour everything into a 24 cm diameter mold, better if it can be opened and press well with the back of a spoon to form a layer of uniform thickness.
- Transfer to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the mug and dry it thoroughly then pour in the cream and whip the butterfly whisk: 2 min. speed 3.
- Add the icing sugar and mascarpone and mix 1 min. speed 3.
- Now you just have to pour everything on the now cold base, leveling the surface.
- Decorate the surface with the remaining Oreo cookies , blending them for 20 sec. speed 6.
- Let the cake rest in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours before serving.
The Oreo cheesecake with the Thermomix is a real treat but if you don’t have the little robot, don’t worry. We also tested the recipe for the classic Oreo cake !
The oreo cake can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, well covered with plastic wrap. We advise you to bring it back to room temperature for about half an hour before serving.