In view of the Holidays we want to suggest you a delicious and completely natural dessert: the Christmas cake with gluten-free and vegan dates.
The holidays will be tastier if you decide to end the Christmas lunch with this dessert that is not light but rich in healthy ingredients and carefully chosen in the name of naturalness and eating well. In any case, we are talking about a gluten-free dessert without eggs or dairy products : the gluten-free and vegan Christmas date cake. Let’s find out how to make it perfectly!
Preparation of the Christmas date cake
- To prepare the delicious gluten-free and vegan Christmas date cake, toast the almonds and grind them finely.
- Chop the dates and blend them with the oil.
- Mix the almond flour obtained with the corn flour and add the fat mass of dates and oil, also adding the sugar, yeast and grated lemon zest.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the water and add little by little to the dough.
- Knead the dough until all the ingredients are mixed well to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Oil a 20 cm hinged pan and bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for about 40-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the lemon syrup. In a saucepan, put the lemon juice with the icing sugar.
- Turn on the flame and melt the sugar.
- Once finished, take the cake out of the oven and sprinkle the surface with the syrup trying to cover it all.
- Serve your gluten-free and vegan Christmas date cake.
If you want, you can also try our date, nut and chocolate cake !
We recommend keeping this Christmas cake for a maximum of 2 days in a cool and dry place, preferably under a special bell for cakes. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...