A crunchy crust encloses a soft and alveolar crumb and this is possible even if we are talking about gluten-free bread with rosemary.
Bread is something simple but never banal and those who have tried their hand at preparing it at least once know this well. Then imagine how complicated things can be when it comes to gluten-free bread. There is no trick that can hold up if the flour does not form the mesh and the leavening does not start in the correct way.
We with the gluten-free bread with rosemary, enriched with seeds, we can say that we have succeeded. A crunchy crust encloses a soft, honeycomb crumb . Perfect to be cut into slices and toasted but also excellent for sandwiches, gluten-free bread with rosemary will keep for up to a week if wrapped in silver paper. Seeing is believing!
How to prepare the recipe for gluten-free rosemary bread
- First, dissolve the yeast in a glass of water taken from the total and let it rest for about ten minutes with the sugar, so that it becomes active.
- Meanwhile, chop the rosemary needles with a knife and set aside.
- Combine the flour , oil , salt and water in a bowl and knead for about ten minutes. If you use a planetary mixer, mount the dough hook and leave it on for about 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for an hour by covering the bowl with a cloth.
- Add the chopped rosemary and, to taste, the mixed seeds .
- Knead and let rise again until doubled. It will take about a couple of hours .
- Then brush the surface of the bread with oil diluted with water and bake at 200 ° C for about an hour and 10 minutes .
- Let the bread cool before enjoying it.
Gluten-free leavened products are not that difficult to prepare. Speaking of bread, try our gluten-free ciabatta and you will feel how crunchy!
Gluten-free bread with rosemary can be preserved wrapped in silver paper for a week. It is also possible to freeze it , preferably sliced, for up to 2 months.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...