Easy and even faster: the gluten-free chocolate cake with the Thermomix is really ready in no time.
Having the Thermomix available for those who love to cook is something extraordinary, as everything is easier and times are halved. the recipe of the gluten-free chocolate cake with the Thermomix is therefore suitable for all lovers of healthy cuisine who do not want to give up taste. Both modern Masterchefs and even those less experienced in cooking can prepare it.
A dessert with a unique taste, which combines the goodness of chocolate with lightness, as gluten-free ingredients are used for its preparation. Everyone can enjoy it, even those who are not celiac, because it is irresistible. Excellent for breakfast and for a snack, ideal for children but also for adults.
Preparation of the gluten-free chocolate cake with the Thermomix
- The first step to prepare the Thermomix gluten-free soft chocolate cake is to preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
- Put all the ingredients, except the yeast, into the thermomix mixing bowl and mix for 1 minute at speed 6.
- Add the yeast and mix for 15 seconds on speed 5.
- At this point, spread a parchment paper on the pan (with a diameter of 24 cm ) and pour the mixture inside.
- Bake for about 40 minutes , taking care to check the cooking using the toothpick test.
- This super soft thermomix gluten-free cocoa cake is part of the fast desserts category, one more reason to prefer it to other more complicated and expensive preparations.
Gluten-free and egg-free chocolate cake
Do you want an even lighter alternative? It is possible to make the cake without adding eggs, using the same ingredients and adding, if you like, some pieces of dark chocolate , and about 90 g of seed oil (be careful that the dough does not become too liquid, in that if necessary, add a little more gluten free flour). A very pleasant and light cake that has nothing to envy to the classic recipe , to be enjoyed with friends during a special evening, for breakfast or as a snack.
The quick cake can be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days , under a classic glass jar for desserts. In the summer, it is best to store it in the fridge and take it out half an hour before being eaten.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...