Easy and even faster: the gluten-free chocolate cake with the Thermomix is really ready in no time.
Having the Thermomix available for those who love to cook is something extraordinary, as everything is easier and times are halved. the recipe of the gluten-free chocolate cake with the Thermomix is therefore suitable for all lovers of healthy cuisine who do not want to give up taste. Both modern Masterchefs and even those less experienced in cooking can prepare it.
A dessert with a unique taste, which combines the goodness of chocolate with lightness, as gluten-free ingredients are used for its preparation. Everyone can enjoy it, even those who are not celiac, because it is irresistible. Excellent for breakfast and for a snack, ideal for children but also for adults.
Preparation of the gluten-free chocolate cake with the Thermomix
- The first step to prepare the Thermomix gluten-free soft chocolate cake is to preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
- Put all the ingredients, except the yeast, into the thermomix mixing bowl and mix for 1 minute at speed 6.
- Add the yeast and mix for 15 seconds on speed 5.
- At this point, spread a parchment paper on the pan (with a diameter of 24 cm ) and pour the mixture inside.
- Bake for about 40 minutes , taking care to check the cooking using the toothpick test.
- This super soft thermomix gluten-free cocoa cake is part of the fast desserts category, one more reason to prefer it to other more complicated and expensive preparations.
Gluten-free and egg-free chocolate cake
Do you want an even lighter alternative? It is possible to make the cake without adding eggs, using the same ingredients and adding, if you like, some pieces of dark chocolate , and about 90 g of seed oil (be careful that the dough does not become too liquid, in that if necessary, add a little more gluten free flour). A very pleasant and light cake that has nothing to envy to the classic recipe , to be enjoyed with friends during a special evening, for breakfast or as a snack.
The quick cake can be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days , under a classic glass jar for desserts. In the summer, it is best to store it in the fridge and take it out half an hour before being eaten.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...