Gluten-free truffles, the recipe and all the ingredients to prepare delicious sweets without the addition of eggs, butter or other animal proteins!
Gluten-free truffles are soft morsels perfect to be served at the end of a meal or on the occasion of a dessert buffet. Generally these sweets are prepared with a base of dry biscuits, but below we offer you a recipe entirely gluten-free and also suitable for celiacs . The tartufini base is in fact made with avocado pulp, sugar and dark chocolate.
For the preparation of these delicious sweets there is no cooking step, the only exception is for the dark chocolate which is melted in a bain – marie . Let’s immediately see all the steps of the preparation.
Preparation of gluten-free sweet truffles
- Break up the dark chocolate and melt it in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the central stone and peel it.
- Cut the avocado pulp into cubes then blend it in order to obtain a homogeneous cream.
- Add the melted chocolate to the avocado puree, then add the cocoa powder and sugar, blend again to mix everything.
- Let the resulting mixture rest for a few hours in the refrigerator, then with moistened hands, take small portions of the dough, form into balls and pass them in bitter cocoa.
- Gradually place the truffles for celiacs on a serving dish and refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you prefer you can prepare the fortified truffles .
Advice for storage : the truffles prepared following this recipe can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container even for 2-3 days , freezing is not recommended.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...