Delicious gluten-free fish balls: the recipe to prepare a delicious second course perfect for a light dinner!
The gluten-free fish balls are a delicious and original second course, perfect for those who want to serve fish in a different way or for those who have some problems getting the little ones in the family to eat it. These delicious meatballs are prepared with swordfish and given the use of gluten-free breadcrumbs are also suitable for gluten intolerant.
Now let’s see all the steps in the preparation of gluten-free fish balls.
Preparation of gluten-free baked fish balls
- Clean the fish well, remove the skin and bones then cut into cubes.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil into the bottom of a pan, put it on the stove and cook for a few minutes, then add salt and pepper and add the pine nuts.
- Once the fish is cooked , turn off the heat and let it cool .
- Pour the now cold fish in a bowl, add the beaten eggs, breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs, add salt if needed and work with a fork.
- Then, mix all the ingredients well directly with your hands.
- Form the meatballs, adding more breadcrumbs to make them firmer when needed.
- Let them rest in the fridge for an hour, then cook them in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- When cooked, remove from the oven and serve with a side dish to taste, enjoy your meal!
If you liked the recipe for gluten-free fish balls, discover the video of the preparation .
If you prefer, you can prepare quinoa-crusted salmon .
Storage tips: gluten-free fish and potato balls can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days in an airtight container. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.