We’ll give you the recipe for the gluten-free gourmet panettone! Perfect and to be filled in a thousand different ways for Christmas lunch.
Among the Christmas recipes, the gastronomic panettone is certainly one of the most popular during this holiday: we want to prepare, this time, a perfect gluten-free gourmet panettone. In both versions it is one of the most popular savory recipes thanks to its great versatility and the possibility of offering it to your guests as an appetizer. The gastronomic panettone is nothing more than a type of bread with a neutral flavor which, however, is baked inside the typical panettone mold. This is then cut into slices and stuffed with different salty toppings. In this way, each guest can pick up a slice of gourmet panettone filled with different ingredients.
As for the fillings , you can indulge yourself in different ways, but the best strategy is to vary the seasonings following a certain uniformity, for example, with different sauces , but with the same filling. Be careful not to use vegetables in oil, as the oil could soak this type of bread too much. For this gluten-free recipe we used the mix for gluten-free bread flours. The dough is quick and easy to prepare, but if you prefer you can make it easier by using a planetary mixer. Here, then, is how to prepare the gluten-free salty panettone, step by step.
Preparation of the recipe for the gluten-free gourmet panettone
- The first thing to do to prepare the gluten-free panettone to be stuffed is to dissolve the yeast in water and milk.
- Also add the sugar and stir until the cube is completely dissolved . Let it act for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour and pour it into a bowl. This step is essential to prevent lumps from forming.
- Add the dissolved yeast to the flour and mix with a fork.
- Also add the oil and salt and continue to knead.
- Transfer the mixture onto a previously floured work surface and knead until the dough appears smooth and homogeneous. Do not worry if it will be sticky, as being very soft it is absolutely normal.
- Pour the mixture into a paper panettone mold. Cover it with cling film and let it rise for about 3 hours .
- After that, bake at 160-170 ° C for about 60 minutes .
- Allow to cool very well before cutting and stuffing as you like.
To preserve the quick gluten-free gourmet panettone, you can wrap it in cling film and leave it in the fridge for up to 30 minutes before serving , otherwise it would be too cold.
Of course we can’t forget its different twin: the classic gluten-free sweet panettone !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...