Mushroom lasagna with rice béchamel is a gluten-free variant of the classic traditional baked pasta. Perfect for everyone!
If you want to prepare a delicious and tasty dish, but above all 100% gluten free , then you absolutely must try the lasagna with mushrooms with baked rice bechamel, a very tasty first course ideal for any occasion and easy to prepare.
Make sure you have a package of gluten-free lasagna sheets at home, while for the ingredients of the bechamel we will use rice flour, rice milk and butter. If you want a lighter version of the sauce, try making it without butter too!
Preparation of the recipe for gluten-free lasagna with mushrooms
- To begin, take your mushrooms and clean them with the help of a kitchen cloth or a knife to remove all the earthy parts.
- Cut them coarsely into pieces and cook them in a non-stick pan with the finely chopped onion and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil for about 10-15 minutes . Season with salt and pepper and add the chopped parsley . Finally, blend with a glass of white cooking wine.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, let’s see the recipe for the quick bechamel. In a pan, melt the butter and add the rice flour, mixing everything with a wooden spoon . Once done, pour in the rice milk gradually while continuing to stir to thicken your gluten-free béchamel.
- When you have obtained the desired consistency, add a sprinkling of nutmeg and turn off the heat.
- Now you just have to compose the lasagna. In a baking dish, lay a sheet of fresh gluten-free pasta and cover with a layer of mushrooms, one of bechamel and a sprinkling of grated cheese. Make at least three layers and cover everything with plenty of bechamel and grated cheese.
- Cook your mushroom lasagna with rice béchamel in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for at least 30 minutes , until a crust has formed on the surface.
- Your gluten-free mushroom lasagna is ready. Enjoy your meal !
If you liked it and want to discover other gluten-free recipes, then you should definitely try our tempura of mixed vegetables in rice flour . It will surprise you!
These gluten free lasagna can be stored in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days , in a special container with an airtight lid. If you have used all fresh ingredients, you can also freeze it already portioned in the freezer, let it defrost in the fridge or put it back in the oven immediately if necessary.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison