What’s better than a gluten-free persimmon cake, perhaps with the addition of a little chocolate, to welcome autumn?
We all know how difficult it is to obtain soft and light gluten-free desserts like the “traditional” ones. Yet this gluten-free persimmon cake has succeeded and no one will notice this small difference. The beauty is that we will not use any mix of ready-made flours , often too rich in starches, but only rice and buckwheat flour . The latter is an incredible ingredient, rich in nutrients, whose rustic flavor goes perfectly with that of persimmons.
This fruit that stands out with its orange color on trees completely bare of leaves is the symbol of autumn . It has an ancient flavor, very sweet, perfect for obtaining really tasty desserts especially when combined with chocolate as in this gluten-free persimmon and chocolate cake.
How to make the gluten-free persimmon cake recipe
- First divide the egg whites from the yolks and whip the first until stiff peaks.
- Blend the persimmon pulp until you get a puree.
- In a bowl, combine the two flours , the grated rind of the orange , the cinnamon and the yeast .
- Stir in the persimmon puree first, then the oil and finally the egg yolks .
- Now add the egg whites, stirring gently from the bottom up to avoid disassembling the mixture.
- The last ingredient to add is the dark chocolate chopped with a knife. Alternatively, you can also use chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a 20-22 cm diameter mold lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for about 45 minutes , doing the toothpick test before taking out of the oven: if inserted in the center of the cake it must come out completely dry.
- Once your persimmon dessert is ready, take out of the oven and let it cool completely before decorating with icing sugar and serve.
The persimmon and chocolate combination is nothing short of amazing. Why not try the total black version of the persimmon chocolate cake ?
Like all fluffy breakfast cakes, this gluten-free persimmon cake can be kept for a few days (3 or 4) under a bell for cakes.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison